Thursday, February 9, 2017

Personal Economy part 1


 I found this really economically sound image of a room I would probably put together so I could maximize space and still be able to use it. Unlike the typical storage area feel a lot of people often create when they try to condense their living quarters this allows a person room to be able to get around, live in a space that might not have a lot of space and still be able to access their belongings. The image I found when looking for space saver furniture which turns out it's a real company in Italy that makes furniture designed to allow maximum living in limited space. Feel free to check out  space saver furniture through the link in blue.

For a great many people even this might be seriously cramped but for me I grew up with a lot of family members all being crammed in the same space so this would've been great for me if I'd been able to afford it at the time. When I eventually get my own space to use for myself and family I've been working on ideas for being able to replicate something similar so that I can, as was afore mentioned, make the most of life in a limited area.

This right here is an excellent example of making the most of a smaller space. Don't see how? Here's how, the desk lifts up so that the murphy bed behind it can be pulled forward without disturbing the laptop or anything on the desk area. It doesn't hurt anything that this is in such wonderful colors. Unfortunately for me the price tag (I forgot to get the exact price on it) is out of my budget range so I'll have to make my own attempt at creating something similar instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment