Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Customer Service 1

Just this past week I've had a variety of interesting characters for customers. In one day three tables side-by-side there was a two-top (table of two), a four-top (table of four) and another two top (table of two) all in a row. The first two had ordered steak and was so irate by the steak not being medium-rare that they got up and stormed out. The other two top decided to quiz me on the qualifications to cook the steak that he was considering and his methods as well as the cook/chefs education and standards. The woman at the second two top had ordered a salmon with veggies dish but sent it back because it was to fishy. The four top was fine and actually wrote me a note saying they apologize that I had to deal with that guy. This was all in the same shift, on the same day, in a literal row; all three of these tables literally were seated right next to each other until-the Polynesian dude stormed out without paying, the four left for the school dance and the idiot who wanted to quiz me on the qualifications of the cook and his wife had sent back her salmon (which I ate while they were still in the restaurant)-.
The Polynesian guy also says he's never coming back, I'm not sure if he's aware of it yet but not only am I telling the world about his dumb butt but I really don't care.

Next time anyone wishes to go out to eat please read your menu or get out.

 What you order is what you get and what you get isn't always what you deserve. I could get arrested if I gave you what you deserve.

No comments:

Post a Comment